Question from jamie5558

What is the best strategy for sword wielding Mage ?

i have begun a new game on dark souls by using a sorcerer, and I am wondering the best path to use for my weapon. If I use a regular plus 15 weapon and enchant it with a strong magic weapon spell will that be better then a plus 10 magic or enchanted weapon ? (i am going for a least 40-50 int). and what happens to scaling if i use the crystal magic spell instead ? overall what would be the best way to go for a high int build ? Thank You

Answers

Lcoz answered:

There are pros/cons to either decision. A magically enchanted +15 weapon will be more powerful than a enchanted forged weapon, but it requires spell uses, time to cast, and wears off after a set amount of time. It's certainly possible to forge both weapons types and fall back to the enchanted weapon when you run out of spells. I also recommend looking into the Moonlight Greatsword, which deals pure magic damage and greatly scales with INT.
0 0

What is the best strategy for getting the sword in the wolfs mouth ? Answered Dave787
How do I get a sword? Open branman2445
Sif's special sword? Answered kingkrown24
How do i get Quelaag's sword? Answered Old_one_slayer
Sephiroth's Sword? Answered kingkrown24