Is it possible to tune the Crystal Greatsword?

1. I'm referring to the one you get from domnhall of zena. According to the official guide it is possible to tune it but it does not say how, But I am sceptical about trusting the guide as there are several inaccuracies in it.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 4 years ago
    In the question I put tuning where I meant to say upgrading.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I have absolutely never, ever heard of such a thing as "tuning."
    I know the crystal GS is impossible to repair after the patch (before patch, there was an oolacile spell that could) and can be buffed, but other than that, I've heard nothing.
    However, if it came from the guide, it's worth looking into. They didn't make a full guide with special info just to be wrong. Of course, the patch made a lot of weapon values wrong, but it's still fairly reliable.

User Info: PHoToS999

PHoToS999 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You can't repair or upgrade any Crystal gear. The gimmick with all of them is really high base stats and I'm pretty sure you can use buff spells, butt they're very temporary since they can't upgrade or repair and have really low durability. You're better off getting a normal great sword and putting in the time to beef it up, even if it means have a little less power than the crystal for a while.

User Info: Vincent_Streak

Vincent_Streak - 4 years ago 0 0