How to I get to spinning platform in Anor Londo?

1. I pushed the spinning platform down in Anor Londo and then I died while I was in the church with the assassin's, how do I get back to the platform?

User Info: tr33s88

tr33s88 - 4 years ago
    I beat the gargoyle and made it through the top of the church and onto the platform, then I made it go down to the base level of the church and I died while the platform was still at the very bottom, can i fix it?

User Info: tr33s88

tr33s88 - 4 years ago
    sorry I didn't clarify enough

User Info: tr33s88

tr33s88 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You can access it via the main bridge where you fought the Gargoyle, assuming you did actually bring it down. You can also access it from the church where the painting is.

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. I think you go back the same way (past the assassins) once you get out of the church there should be a lever,its either on your left or right i dont remember, just pull it

User Info: milky343

milky343 - 3 years ago 0 0