Losing Souls (Glitch/Bug ?)

1. As the title suggests , i lost all my souls ... The problem lies in why . I was pvping in Darkroot Garden and i had amassed about 2000000 souls . I quit the game in order to answer my phone but when i came back and loaded the game while i had all my humanity intact (67) , my souls were down to 0 !! I tried quitting and reloading but it didn't help ... Has anyone else seen it before ?

User Info: tsamos2

tsamos2 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. If you were invading someone then you die you retain your humanities but lose your souls, but your souls should be at the point where you were invading/summoned.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. There is the answer above of course, if that is your problem, but many people have been having this same issue, and i don't think the above answer is the case. Honestly, you can't get your souls back, and i do not know a fix. BUT you can try repatching your game, that might work since not everyone is having your same problem.

User Info: rockn75

rockn75 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. It's a bug. Only thing I can say is search around the forest for a bloodstain.

User Info: radguy040

radguy040 - 3 years ago 0 0