Question from xTerrifiedx

Anyone willing to trade with me?

I'm looking for 20 Divine Blessings, that's all I need. I'm SL 179, but if you're around 100 or so, maybe lower, and definitely higher, then we can still do the trade providing one of us use the Red Soapstone. The lower level will use the Red Soapstone, and since it invades up, we shouldn't have a problem. PM me here on GameFAQs or post here if you're able to trade :)

Answers

Cezovic answered:

Why don't you collect them during game play there are eight in total, one in sens fortress fater you kill the undead prince ricard, one in Anor Londo After you kill the first gargoyle go through the upper part of the hall and is opposite the fog entrance before the second gargoyle, two from sparkly in the undead asylum revisited if you trade the ring of the sun princess (obtained from Gwynevere's covenant), Two in the lost izalith (need to kill 10 bounding demons), one obtained from patches (after you talk to him in the catacombes/ tomb of the giants, say no to being a cleric) then he appear opposite the frampt, and one from Rhea of thorlund after you save and talk to her in the tomb of the giants (must go to the altar in the church in the undead berg straight after the tomb of the Giants).
0 0

Is anyone willing to trade? Open RavenBlade25
I need some one to trade with me!? Open LordBartoThe2nd
How do I trade Items? Open brightdemon
Trade for Chester's set? Open joHuu
Straight up trade? Answered Elusive_Z