In need of Souvenir of Reprisals and Priscillas Dagger?

1. I'm new at this site and I use this site every time when I need help with something. I see people asking for items all the time so I just signed up to see how it's gonna turn out.... Well I only need 2 trophies left, and they are very annoying. I need one more miracle which is from the Darkmoon covenant, and Priscillas stupid dagger.

Every time I try to get a Souvenir I always get pwned because I suck but mostly because everyone has summons with them, I can't do this all day. I already failed getting Priscillas Dagger for the third time. i'm just asking if someone can lend me some Souvenirs and her dagger, I will offer anything you want. I have slabs and I can still get some good weapons PLEASE! My SL is 149.

User Info: dreamsouls

dreamsouls - 4 years ago

Answers

1. First you need to go into the undead asylum revisited you via the lift firelink to undead parish (turn around and drop onto the flat roof and make your way to the tower) then make your way to the cell in which you start the game (guarded by a black knight), pick up the peculiar doll (this will grant you access to thye painted world of ariamis). The entrance to the painted world is in the first hall in Anor londo (via examining the painting), It's best if you go there with the homeward miracle. Once in the painted world there are enemies called crow demons which drop souvenirs of reprisals which is a rare drop (that's why you need homeward so you can continuously warp back to the bonfire and kill them over and over) there are seven crow demons in total. As for Priscilla's dagger the boss of the Painted World is Priscilla the cross breed and you have to cut off her tail this could be tricky as she does not have much health (The best opportunity is right at the start when she is stationary and non-attacking)

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I'll help you out ill give you 10 souvenirs and the dagger my name psn is peapeahead and im soul level 711

User Info: dargonite

dargonite - 4 years ago 0 0