Question from Alexlayer

Is there a point in maxing a Covenant's Rank?

I've come across the fact that, while reaching higher ranks in a Covenant can give you good rewards, actually maxing that rank never seems to be worth... well, ANYTHING.

And at the moment I find myself with over 80 Sunlight Medals and wondering if there's really a point in using them. So help, please?

Answers

Cezovic answered:

It depends on the covenant, out of the 9 covenants there are only three that are worth maxing out:
The daugther of chaos covenant as it opens the short cut in the lost izalith, Covenant of the dark wraiths as you obtain the dark sword and the dark armour set and if you stay in the covenant you can use the whole red eye orb, and the dragon covenant to unlock the dragon torso stone. The other covenants you get various item for getting to level 1. As for the warrior of sunlight covenant if you get to level 1 (using ten sunlight medals) you obtain the great lightning spear. If you have already obtained the great sunlight spear you might as well feed the medals to the frampt.
0 0

Rockband_King answered:

I would go to dark souls wiki and look up covenants so you can see what you get at each stage so you are not wasting hummanity
0 0