Can I get someone's help with fighting the Four Kings?

1. I've tried them about fifteen times now, to no avail. I actually made a new guy just so I can join the Darwraith after I beat them. (Only later did I learn that there is NG+) I am on ps3 on EST and SL 55. Just give me a time you can help me. And tell me where you are putting your summon sign.
    Thanks

User Info: mastablasta761

mastablasta761 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. When can you be there?

User Info: the_real_king

the_real_king - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Im sure you beat it by now but if not, an easy way is if you summoned the witch beatrice to fight moonlight butterfly with you, you will be able to summon here to the four kings fight, for exact details look up dark souls wiki :) cheers and goodluck

User Info: Rockband_King

Rockband_King - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I need help too. My SL is 69 and i tried using beatrice but still nothing.

User Info: dante5384

dante5384 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. This is how I took them on...
    Havels shield best magic resistance
    Murakumo+15
    Sunlight blade
    Great magic barier
    Green blossom

User Info: uki26

uki26 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. Lightning does allot of damage just get a lightning weapon and join the sunlight warriors covenant to get the lightning spear then u should be able to beat them

User Info: kinger5555

kinger5555 - 2 years ago 0 0
  6. Perseverance, patience, and speed... The only way I can beat them is by being super aggressive. If you can kill each one fast enough, you can effectively fight them one on one. Using two handed attacks and dodging around the right side worked well for my dex build.. Just watch out for their grab attacks.. Also in the beginning of New Londo, where you encounter the first couple ghosts, try to drop off the edge towards the ruins where you can kick down the ladder. Its a nice short sprint to the fog wall (especially so once you can navigate that hellish maze of darkwraiths). Kinda makes up for lack of bonfires.... My psn: Technodude9394.. I'm always ready to play

User Info: Technodude9394

Technodude9394 - 1 year ago 0 0