Question from Gen-shadoe

Good Dexterity build,Weapons,Armor, and Shield(s)?

Hey guys, im currently playing dark souls and im going for a dex build. I need to know a good dex Build, good dex weapons and shields and gear. As of now im thinking of going with any good dex build, Quelaags fury sword, The full darkwraith set +5, and the grass crest shield. Is this any good? If not, please let me know what i can improve with your suggestions

Thanks in advance :)

Answers

Cezovic answered:

For the best armour and shields you'll need good strength, but in terms of weapons there are two any Katana or the great sword of artorias normal (Scales with everything). If you want decent arour sets there is the black iron/ Giant set (need really good strength/endurance) the steel set, iron set or the holy set (the holy set you will need to purchase of patches). If you have the strength/endurance to wield these armour sets then you will be best of with the fully upgrade zweihander and either the havels great shield or the great sheild of artorias. For the artorias items you will need to ascend withthe soul of sif, and for the chaos blade you will need to ascend with the soul of queelag. Alternatively but ill advised if you are good at repositing/ parrying you can try the velka's rapier (Also scales with intelligence).
0 0

soul_pickle answered:

Use chaos blade(katana+10 +quelaggs soul),grass crest shield,mask of mother,brass armor and leggings,gaunlets of thorn
0 0

saintblade answered:

I'm doing a dex build myself. What I use is the Estoc+10 with the Dragon Crest shield and the Bow of Pharis+10. Armor wise I just use elite knight chest and pyromancer arms and legs. I don't use a hood just so I can use the Darkwood grain ring.
0 0

Can I upgrade the Havel Armor Set?and the Shield? Answered DarKnight1992
Is this a good build for PvP? Answered Nykout
Darkmoon bow good for my build? Answered AwesomeFace2012
Is my build a good idea for NG+ ? Open kucharz5081
Any ideas for a good character build? Answered joemax45