Question from Tetaku

Corrupted save Data problem help?

My save file got corrupted the day following the dlc. I have tried deleting my save data, seeing how its stored on the cloud right now. I have deleted game data, redownloaded the dlc. Formatted my hard drive, put the ps3 in safe mode and clicked restore file system. And lastly tried on a different user that isn't connected to a psn account. All of these have lead me to the same conclusion. Dark souls claims my save data is corrupted and wants to create new data. But even when i click yes, it fails to overwrite telling me to manually delete the save. This is insane and I need help. can't seem to find a topic on any forum with this problem.

Answers

Oil_Rope_Bombs answered:

You're screwed.
0 0

HMD-7717 answered:

I have a corrupted save data too .. this is the first it happens to me so i dunno what to do .. i'm looking for solutions .. i don't want to start the game from the beginning -.- .. this happened just because i turned off the PS3 while in game i think it was saving but it was lagging what choice do i have!
0 0

clocktower_21 answered:

Same thing happond to me, i had to start the whole game all over again :( i had to delete everything sorry but at least i knew what to do and how to do it with out dieing i know it sucks i am sorry. good luck
0 0

Save data corrupted? Answered protater
How to fix corrupted save on dark souls every iplay this game it's telling me corrupted save any answers plz ? Open youssefsaad2008
Problem with catacombs? Open boyeson
Save File? Answered HypdUpAnHostile
Save File? Open alejandrodeathM