Can someone trade me a channelor trident/soul of gywndolin/darkhand/gravelord gravesword?

1. I'm soul level 147, need these items to finish the trophy, will trade for what ever you want if I have it.

Thanks.

User Info: -Crazy_Dude-

-Crazy_Dude- - 4 years ago
    Thanks jaydeebabeii but I sucked it up and just farmed for everything and got it all in the end and got the platinum : )
    I was hesitate to join another covenant as I had given quite a few humanity to the fair lady but I guess I had to. I have a Int build around SL 103 so I hope to summon/invade you soon ; )

User Info: -Crazy_Dude-

-Crazy_Dude- - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I have got the cahnellers trident, dark hand and gravelord sword.but i dont have any characters in your range, i have 2 characters that have them, 1 is lvl 102 and the other is 710. if you still want it then heres my psn id (jaydeebabeii), im online now. but u can get the gravelord sword by just joining the gravelord covenant, u have to go down in the catacombs, where u fight the titanite demon there is a coffin just a bit in front of him which allows you to get inside it, if u get in and just stay there for about 30 seconds a cutscene will happen an u will be transported to nitos tomb where u will be able to join his covenant. and the dark hand u can also get by joining the darkwraith covenant, or u can pillage them off the darkwraiths in new londo, but to join the covenant you have to defeat the four kings and get the lordvessel, instead of taking it to kingseeker frampt, ignore him or it wont work, go to the abyss and kaathe will appear allowing you to join his covenant and giving you the dark hand as a starting gift, if you give him 30 humanity he will then give you the dark armor and a red eye orb so you can constantly invade without having to use the cracke red eye orb, but you have to stay in his covenant to keep using it.

User Info: chronos1984

chronos1984 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. jaydeebabeii in need of a channelers trident as wel my character is lvl 117. can anyone help? my psn is VURT99

User Info: VURT99

VURT99 - 3 years ago 0 0