Question from Skyllord

Tried everything, NO BROKEN PENDANT?

Yes I know other people have asked the same thing. I however have something far more disturbing...

1. I have bought the DLC, my Playstation said it has activated the DLC.
2. Defeated the Hydra
3. Defeated Gold Golem and talked to Dusk
4. Summoned Dusk for a chat
5. Placed the Lordvessel
6. Went back to Anor Lando and to Dukes Archives
7. Killed Crystal Golem (BUT DIDN'T GET BROKEN PENDANT)
8. Went back to chest behind Frampt (NO PENDANT)
9. Reloaded game / Switched of system and killed Golem again (NO PENDANT)
10. Again back to chest behind Frampt (NO PENDANT)

Anyone please give me Elation... Salvation!!!

P.S. I re-downloaded the update twice again as well and tried steps 2 through 10 multiple times....

Skyllord provided additional details:

P.P.S. I saw the game DLC was only 100KB's large... Struck me as odd. Maybe the update I downloaded contained all the extra content and this was just the key to activate it...? Anyone?!

Skyllord provided additional details:

Alright, that sounds very plausible. I have no recollection of where I bought the game... Could be Asia, could be USA and could be Europe. Playstation is from HongKong. And currently playing in Netherlands. Any idea on how to solve this problem?

Answers

Wratts answered:

The 100KB DLC is indeed only a key which unlocks the content, the content having been installed with the 1.06 patch.

The main reason behind this happening is most often because your DLC and your disc are from different regions. For example if you have the Japanese version of the game and get the DLC off a North American PS Store.
0 0

Skyllord answered:

Ok, so I think I figured out that my Dark Souls copy is from the states by running the Bar code through Google... And I bought the DLC in Holland where I live... Any solutions other than getting a Dutch copy of the game??
0 0

Wratts answered:

Apparently, there is no other solution other than getting a copy of the game that is compatible with your DLC.
0 0

Wratts answered:

Sorry, another possibility would be to make a new User Account on your PS3, and register an adress to the region you want the store to work for. (In your case, a US address.) This way it's possible to purchase from the US region PS Store. This would require you to purchase the DLC again, though.

However, I'm not sure if you have your savegames for Dark Souls made under your original user profile if you run the game and DLC on another one. Just a fair warning.
0 0

sportsguystevie answered:

Go To Playstation Store an Buy The Add-on Antorias of the Abyss An Than You Can Get in
0 0