Question from supermal123

Why is everyone losing their darn SOULS!!!?

THIS IS GETTING REALY DARN ANNOYING EVERYTIME I LOAD THE GAME ONLY TO SEE MY SOULS GONE.THIS HAS HAPPENED TO MANY TIMES,TO TO MANY PEOPLE.I put down my red stone soapstone,i failed to join a session,quited,load the game,And bam all my humanity is their BUT ALLL MY SOULS ARE GONE,SOMEONETIMES I DONT EVEN PVP,I JUST LOAD THE GAME ONLY TO SEE ALL MY SOULS GONE.IVE LOST OVER 1000000 SOULS BECAUSE OF THIS,DARK SOULS FIX THIS PIECE OF.

supermal123 provided additional details:

AND NO ONE DARE SAY WHY WOULDNT YOU JUST GO RECOUVER,I JUST TOLD YOU SOMETIMES IM NOT EVEN PVPing,I JUST GO TO QUIT THE GAME,ONLY TO FIND MYSELF WITH 0 SOULS.

Answers

rockn75 answered:

I'm sorry, the best advice for you is to try and spend your souls before you quit. This problem is basically unfixable, but you can try repatching your game, just look up how to do it...maybe that will help, though i havn't had this problem so i wouldnt know.
1 0