Question from Zyroke

I appear to be stuck?

Okay, so I rang the first bell with the gargoyles, and I thought the second bell was in the cave area. So I made it all the way into the Tomb of Giants and got to a bonfire there. Its the bonfire right by the dude who pushes you down the cliff into the treasures. How do I get back up to firelink shrine to go ring the second bell? I can't find a way out to save my life.

Answers

Cezovic answered:

There should be a narrow path behind you gaurded by a giant skeleton and a giant skeleton archer, behind them is a ladder on top of which are 2 more giant skeletons, after that climb the ladders. Once you have reached the top stay left and you should see a soul of large proud knight. From there you should see the area you first came into TOTG drop down and there should be a narrow path of too one of the sides which take you back to the catacombs.
0 0

Stuck in the dlc? Answered sturk19
Am I Stuck? Answered Nexamus
I think i might be stuck.help? Answered spviper23880
Completely stuck and clueless help please? Answered ShadowBeserker
What is this thing stuck to my head? Answered AzureedgeX13