Question from AwesomeFace2012

Is Crown of dusk worth it?

I'm asking this because i want to know if the %30 more magic damage taken makes it worth more damage you make with magic, are there a lot of magic enemies that can one shot me with this on?

AwesomeFace2012 provided additional details:

Im currently using spears(lightning spear and great lightning spear) and will soon be using emit force and maybe even wrath of gods and karmic justice, but does it also increase buff damage? like sunlight blade and etc.

shoe7ess answered:

I would say the pros far outweigh the cons. Realistically you are not going to be encountering many bosses that primarily use magic (save Moonlight Butterfly or Gwyndolin if you go that route), and even when enemies do use magic you should be blocking/dodging as you would if it were any other attack, so the increased damage shouldn't be noticeable. I would say this is arguably one of the best head pieces to wear as a magic caster.
0 0

Where can I find Crown of Dusk (Entire Dusk Set)? Open Zeffia9
Where's Dusk now? Open tagamaynila425
Is getting CMW worth it? Open demon_edge
Is the Uchigatana worth it? Answered crab_boy321
Is the armor of the glorious worth it? Answered MassEffect21