I rank up in the darkwraith covenant and i got the red eye orb.. mu question is do you loose it after beating the game??

1. So I was wondering if I loose it because I don't want to kill sif the greatgrey wolf so I can get invaded... I love invading but there are times that I would like to get invaded.. and btw I am talking about getting invaded in the forest.

User Info: bruknight97

bruknight97 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. No you don't lose it by starting NG+

User Info: Leon388

Leon388 (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. What Leon said, you don't even lose it if you join another covenant, you just can't use it untill you rejoin the darkwraiths

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Ohh ok.. so if I join darkmoon covenant and I invade with the red eye orb, will the host know that I invaded him because I know with the darkmoon covenant the host won't be notified if someone invades him.

User Info: bruknight97

bruknight97 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. If you join the dark moon's then you wouldn't be able to use the red eye orb, you have to be in the dark wraith covenant to even use it, once you leave the covenant it can't be used until you rejoin it

User Info: Soulless23

Soulless23 - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. The Darkmoon Blade covenant has its own permanent-use invasion-triggering item, known as the Blue Eye Orb.

Most covenant-specific objects can only be used while you belong to that covenant; exceptions to this rule are:

- Gravelord Sword (Gravelord covenant)
    - Dragon Head/Torso Stones
    - Dark Sword
    - Darkmoon Talisman

I'm not listing spells b/c that's a different matter and would be too far off-topic.

User Info: Lifehunt

Lifehunt - 1 year ago 0 0