Question from moklon

Need help completing build?

Hi, I made an elemental zweihander build, and I have extra levels to spend to get to SL120, I want advice to how I should complete this build:

SL88
Vit-48
Att-10
End-45
Str-24
Dex-10
Res-11
Int-8
Faith-14

I don't mind if I should switch weapons when the build is complete, just help me out in making a good PvP build. Thanks!

From: Cezovic 2 years ago

You will definately need to go pssed level 120. In terms on what to put your stat points on I woul;d put them on Vit, Str, End and Dex. Also depending how many souls you got I would detune the zweihander from elemental and make it +15

The best thing to do would put a few points into dex say bring it up to 18 so you could think about a few of them style of weapons and then put 4 into attune meant and the rest into faith to up your miracle powers and to be able to use sunlight and dark moon blade