Best place for fair pvp?

1. I've been invading at the burg at SL95 with sunlight blade, and everyone i invade backstabs me to death and heals and still bows...Im tired of a fight ending with 3-4 backstabs and no other thing... help please!

User Info: AwesomeFace2012

AwesomeFace2012 - 3 years ago
    I've been using the regular scythe you find at sens
    (not lifehunt or great scythe, just the scythe)

User Info: AwesomeFace2012

AwesomeFace2012 - 3 years ago
    I did 10 matches without sunlight blade and still got backstabbed to death

User Info: AwesomeFace2012

AwesomeFace2012 - 3 years ago
    when i go to oolacile township then I find dark bead/pursuer spammers, and my character has a mid roll

User Info: AwesomeFace2012

AwesomeFace2012 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. It all depends on the host/invader. If they are a backstab expert there is very little you can do about it bar put yourself agaist a wall or corner and hope your shield holds out. The only risk then is if they are a sorceror or have WoG. You are better of using an uchigatana obtained by killing the undead merchant or the painted guadian sword (painted guardian drop) and upgrading it as far as you can (good weapons due to bleed build up)

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Don't use lock on, thats how they get behind you, aim manually for backstabbers. For invade location.. have you tried Oolacile township? Usually takes 10 sec or less to/to be invaded, there are always nubs around but this place ( in my experience at least ) have lots of honorable opponents :)

User Info: RhapsodosXIII

RhapsodosXIII - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. When you realize they are going for a bs, do an unlocked R2 attack, I'm not 100% sure since I've never used the scythe myself, but I think the R2 is a sweeping attack, this will stop them in their tracks and in the worst case scenario you'll get the bs animation but the damage will be negated because you damaged each other simultaniously.

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. There is no such thing as Fair Multiplayer in Dark Souls...the sooner you realize its a crapshoot the better off you are.

User Info: neohampster

neohampster - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. The Painted World of Ariamis. When you invade/get invaded, the invader spawns on the bridge. You can just stay on there, have a fair duel while (almost) eliminating the backstab factor.

User Info: dragonx23123

dragonx23123 - 3 years ago 0 0