Trade/summon?

1. I'm looking for some cracked red eye orbs, or just to help people out in the game. I placed my summon sign right near the undead church by the arch that leads to the blacksmith in Undead Parish. A very easy spot to get to, if you need help or are willing to trade cracked red eye orbs it's there (or should be unless you cycle servers)

User Info: RavenBlade25

RavenBlade25 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. You can buy cracked eye orbs from Darkstalker Kaathe. He shows up after killing The Four Kings if you have not placed the Lord Vessel first. If you talk to Darkstalker Kaathe and join the Darkwraith covenant after giving him 10 humanity he'll give you red eye orb which is pretty much a cracked eye orb you can use as many times as you want.

User Info: Dude_Bruh

Dude_Bruh - 3 years ago 0 0