Question from RavenBlade25


I'm looking for some cracked red eye orbs, or just to help people out in the game. I placed my summon sign right near the undead church by the arch that leads to the blacksmith in Undead Parish. A very easy spot to get to, if you need help or are willing to trade cracked red eye orbs it's there (or should be unless you cycle servers)


Dude_Bruh answered:

You can buy cracked eye orbs from Darkstalker Kaathe. He shows up after killing The Four Kings if you have not placed the Lord Vessel first. If you talk to Darkstalker Kaathe and join the Darkwraith covenant after giving him 10 humanity he'll give you red eye orb which is pretty much a cracked eye orb you can use as many times as you want.
0 0

This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet

Answer this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

More Questions from This Game

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please sign in or register for free.