Frogs in the Depths with cursebite ring?

1. Will their breath attack still hurt me or kill me but I just won't be cursed? Or does the breath attack just harm me some with out killing and cursing me?

User Info: kingdom15

kingdom15 - 3 years ago

1. in addition to the cursebite ring you can always wear the Antiquated set (Dusk of Oolacile's clothes)or at least pieces of it. just remember when they spit the cloud of curse fog just simply walk out of it and pay attention to the curse build up bar that shows up on your character.

User Info: COBUSCUS

COBUSCUS - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The cursebite ring raises your curse resistance, making it take longer before you get cursed. Visually this will mean the build up bar gets longer, but you can still get cursed and will still die if you are.

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. I just wore the paladin set it comes with 200 curse resistance and a decent armor rating. In the depths its not bad, but the ones in the great hollow have a much faster rate. Also Seath the Scaleless uses several curse attacks. Alternatively you could just raise your humanity to raise curse resistance as well.

User Info: kinglongoria

kinglongoria - 3 years ago 0 1