Question from AwesomeFace2012

Do I need to kill nito for patches to be at firelink and what do I say when I meet him?

Do I need to kill Nito in order for Patches to be at firelink as a vendor, and what do I say in order for him not to get hostile and to appear at Firelink?

Cezovic answered:

To get patches to appear if you haven't talked to Petrus of Thorlund at the Firelink then you will encounter Patches by the final upturning bridge (catacombs) when you talk to him say no to being a cleric then he will flip the bridge on you if you manage to cross before the bridge flips warp back to the bonfire that is behind the illusory wall at the base of the ladder and talk to patches he will ask if he has caused you a problem say yes and you will get a humanity say no and you may get a soul. When you get into to Tomb of the Giantsyou will encounter Patches again when you slide down the big coffin. If you did speak to petrus in the firelink before going into the catacombs he will ask if you are a cleric at this point again say no after he pushes you into the pit talk to rhea kill vince and nico talk to rhea again (she'll then appear at the undead parish altar as long as you have not gone through more than two other areas) talk to patches again when you get back to the top when he asks if you are still mates say no and you will get a twin humanity then complete the Tomb of the Giants and he will appear to the left of the frampt.
0 0