How do i fix this for pc? (dark souls)

1. I got dark souls for PC yesterday.i used cheat engine 6.2 to decrease my level to -37.after that,i saw a bunch of negative numbers on the screen,i thought it would'nt effect anything after that so when i was done,i changed my level to 129.everything look fine until i went to compare my armor.A ton of negative numbers blocked both the armors stats,i tried to fix it but lost all hope.The reason why i got it for the PC is because my PS3's laser broke.I tried to get it all back by cheating,now i regret it.the number that poped up was ffb40,000 and ff004bff.If any of you know how to fix this it'll be a great help.

User Info: darkslayer25bro

darkslayer25bro - 4 years ago
    I did not mean to post this on the ps3 board.I just copied it on the pc board now.

User Info: darkslayer25bro

darkslayer25bro - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Uhh, ask on the pc board?

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 0 0