When do you marry??

1. ^ topic says it all.
    All I been seeing is the friendship levels increases and Im trying to woo Violet.

User Info: Personaman007

Personaman007 - 5 years ago

1. You can't get married until after you complete the main story since the two need to be separated and become two people again. So until you get Sonja back in her body you can not get married though you can continue to raise the friendship levels. From what I heard after they split you have to take the girl you want to marry on a date and then you get a quest after that to make a ring. Once you make the ring you apparently need to go on another date and this time propose and bam you will be getting married. It makes since in a way since even the girl stuck in his body is a marriage candidate and also it would be awkward for them if he got married while she was still in him.

User Info: NiwaTheGreat

NiwaTheGreat (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

1. well first you have to upgrade your house and buy a double bed from james(think that's his name) on either a thursday or a holiday, that's pretty much always been a staple of the game series xD. also I just recently got friendship level 1 with several characters. but I would say start with the marriage bed. how high is your friendship level with violet? I wonder if each character has a different marriage level she/he'll accept at.

User Info: Atelier_Eladrin

Atelier_Eladrin - 5 years ago 0 0