Question from 8Bomberman

Where can I find tuna, and squid?

I have no idea where to look for the squid but I was told tuna is in the deepest water in the ocean which I've been fishing in but all I catch are Mackerel, Sardines, and a few others but no Tuna. Any help is appreciated.

From: Atelier_Eladrin 3 years ago

Squid can be found at the whitebeach body of ocean with a fishing pole during spring, and at the Port Fenith in summer, at least that's where I have found them so far. to catch squid you have to be a certain fishing level it seems, but I haven't specifically tested for it, just my conjecture.

PSN: Atelier_Eladrin feel free to add me :) likely squid is any ocean body, and I have no idea about tuna sorry mate.

You can fish for tuna off Ymir in deep waters (use the overhead view to see the water color) and for squid at the port.I got both in spring.