Where can I find fairy dust and speckled skin?

1. I havent got a clue on which monster drops it. Anyone?

User Info: Phoenix1616

Phoenix1616 - 5 years ago

1. Also in the Water temple You can find Fairy dust in one of the chests on the final floor before the boss floor. Which You get a chance to pick up once a day without haveing to fight anything.

User Info: merlin5877

merlin5877 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. So far, all the monster drops in ToD seem to be the same as in Frontier. There is a Bestiary/Pet Guide by MasterPingu1 under the Frontier FAQs.

According to that guide, Fairy Dust is dropped from Fairies and Speckled Skin is dropped from anything (in the guide) that drops Fair Hide. It is the same thing, just renamed.

I unfortunately do no know the whereabouts of these monsters, the farthest I've gotten is the first dungeon. D: I hope I was able to help!

User Info: YoukaiChyld

YoukaiChyld - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You get speckled skins from bug-type enemies in the Flame temple.
    You get Fairy dust from elementals. (They are rare and found in the element temples.)

User Info: Personaman007

Personaman007 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The mages in the water shrine will also drop fairy dust.

User Info: itachihime123

itachihime123 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Fairy dust is dropped by magic-type creatures. Fairies in the Fire Tower, and Water Elementals in the Water Tower. I cannot list further than that. Also, Itachi is right as well.

Speckled Skin is dropped from bugs starting at the Fire Tower(If I remember correctly), it's a semi-rare drop.

User Info: Eleaion

Eleaion - 5 years ago 0 0