How can I get Deja Marty trophy?

1. How do I and where can I get Deja Marty trophy?

User Info: Cabrera45

Cabrera45 - 5 years ago

1. The opening sequence of the game is a reenactment of a scene from the first Back to the Future movie. To get this trophy, you need to choose the same phrases spoken in the movie. The two phrases are:

-"You disintegrated Einstein!"
    -"You built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

If done correctly, you will receive the trophy a few seconds after gaining control of Marty.

User Info: RonRicoSalsa

RonRicoSalsa - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In the beginning after dog goes in back in time.Anser doc by sayin you built a time machine out of dolran.It just like he said in part one in the movie.

User Info: kissfanjosh

kissfanjosh - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. During the nightmare in the beginning, the two choiced are "You disintegrated Einstein!" followed by "You Built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

that should be it.

User Info: knightlife19

knightlife19 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. When prompted to talk select the option of you disitegrated einstein and the next time yo are prompted say you built a time machine out of a delorian. That should give you the trophy/achievment

User Info: Tomdabad

Tomdabad - 5 years ago 0 0