Appraising?

1. How do i make my sword unbreakable?

User Info: jjf22

jjf22 - 4 years ago
    @Mandog19

Who drops Demonsbane? I'm currently using Black Mark'd which I thought was a pretty good sword, haven't seen Demonsbane yet. I've unlocked several endings and killed pretty much everyone except the Chief Minister.

User Info: Berserker89Guts

Berserker89Guts - 4 years ago

1. I don't think anybody has achieved it in the american release yet but I think it might be after restoring 200,000 durability points on sword. It's honestly just something I read somewhere. If you are willing to try it save before hand and test it and see if it works. If it does let us know!

User Info: AQFaruqi

AQFaruqi - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yeah, I just got it done today lol. Most people like to hit dead bodies and then repair and repeat, I just played the game for 2 days straight inbetween my college classes and got an Unbreakable Demonsbane, which in my opinion is the best sword.

User Info: Mandog19

Mandog19 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. @Berserker89Guts

The one who drops the Demonsbane is the guy who sells accessories in the Gambling den, he is in a corner so just attack him and loot. He also drops Hanza Iai Style which is quite decent.

User Info: KuroKuma-chan

KuroKuma-chan - 4 years ago 0 0