Night Crawling Laura?

1. How is it done.

User Info: rageispower

rageispower - 4 years ago

1. credit to ShindoKokoro for this:

I just confirmed this IS possible! I did a little bit of what an above poster said. Here's the step-by-step:

Pre) Playing on normal, I had the hospital, language school and casino open. In opening scene, I drew my sword when Akemi asked me to step in, then proceeded to quickly kill the 4 underlings and Pranja's leader, but not the cannoneers, as well as Melinda, etc. I then did every story for the British Consulate, I didn't skip any. At the start of my playthrough, my crime rate was normal, but I got it up to great before attempting nightcrawling.

1) Went under the tracks, bought the key, then saved in Little Britain.

2) Approached J.J. and picked the second option, "I'm feeling a little tired myself"

3) Went into Consulate and unlocked Laura's room.

4) Went to Town area and saved.

5) Went back to consulate, attempted Nightcrawling, and got sailor.

6) Hold down PS button > Quit Game, go back into WOTS 4, load my save file from town.

7) Fast traveled to Little Britain, went into consulate, started Nightcrawling. Tutorial immediately popped up.

8) Got spotted (And the "You've been spotted" tutorial) Went for the covers anyways.

9) It's Laura! Proceeded to toss her onto the futon and make sweet sweet love to my tiny blonde goddess.

User Info: domo4th

domo4th - 4 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Follow the foreign line and sometime around when she falls down and needs medicine you can go under the tracks and buy a key from the lost and found. Then save and try to sneak past J.J and go about your sneaking though sometimes you'll flip the covers and find a fake if that happens quit and reload and try again.

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243 - 4 years ago 1 1
  2. Actually after doing it I noticed that the fake is all you can get in the NA version so just do what I said minus the reload then when you look in the night crawling tab it will say Laura and you can get the Laura doll in the unlock shop to equip.

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Neonwarrior1243's first response is correct, there may be other variables in place other than just unlocking the door (I've read that you have to leave and save AFTER you unlock the door, as well as the Casino, Hospital, and Language School have to be open.) Whatever the variables, it IS possible, I managed to pull if off on my second try (when you start the attempt, if the nightcrawling tutorial doesn't show up, the 'laura' present is a fake, so reload.)

User Info: LesserAngel

LesserAngel - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Btw, to anyone wondering, her age is "?". The game won't tell you the age but all the other stuff like her blood type it will.

User Info: TheOriginalMax

TheOriginalMax - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. It wont say her age because obviously she's under 18, but you can't put that on video games xD it's ilegal. They probably wouldn't even have been able to publish the game if they said she was like 14.

User Info: GotSake

GotSake - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. @domo4th and ShindoKokoro, worked to PERFECTION exactly how you listed it!!! Awesome. Now i just to know how to crawl the three sisters.

User Info: shinryuken2784

shinryuken2784 - 3 years ago 0 0