Question from Kurogami87

Where do i find a Gun ?

Like the topic said. where do i find a gun ?
i do have a gun book style. do i have to kill J.J ?
but which faction do i need to choose that he will wield gun not his rapier ?

Asheki answered:

First off, you need to be able to unlock them with Samurai pts, to do so you need to kill 2 specific Named NPCs. The first one is Charles in the tourney ( for the rifle license ) and then J.J. ( for revolvers ). They can be bought fought on the Disciple of Prajna's good ending route and it doesn't matter that J.J. will use his rapier, you'll get the option to unlock revolvers anyway.

Rifles are dropped from any and all soldiers, and you can pick them up after killing them, Charles will drop his angel when you fight him and should drop a style you don't have. I can't think of a moment where you can kill J.J. with his revolver in hand, but by earning the bad ending for the prajna route you'll be able to unlock the Minister's gun for 1000 points ( the last option in the unlock menu ) and it will be sold by the lost and found man in Little Britain. Just on normal its a 60+ str.
0 0

Answers

hitenmitsurugix answered:

for 1000 samurai points, you can unlock a pistol that will be in the lost and found... I think it was the Disciples Bad Ending that unlocked the Minister's Pistol.

Rifles are a different story, I'm sure if you have the right book you'll be able to just take them off the navy boys
0 0

Where can I find Scrolls ? Answered BladeOfDanzivar
Where can I find Medicine? Answered Sean_eng
Where do i find sensei ? Answered Kurogami87
Where can I find this blade part? Unanswered Ragemaru
Where can I find Blank Catalogue? Answered kingdomz63