Question from poopcoaster

How to max extraction series appraisal?

I can only get one twinkle now matter how many times I Lose then retrieve my weapon from katana thiefs.

Answers

ReignOfDestiny answered:

I've never had it not work..but you are dying 5 times BEFORE you even attempt to go retrieve the weapon, yes? If you Die, Retrieve,Die,Retrieve it will never reach max.

However, it doesn't really matter because Extraction Titles are broken and do not work anyway.
0 0

dra6o0n answered:

The other person should read the description properly when talking to dojima and hitting select on appraisal.

It adds Iron pts. +1~10 to your extraction.

It never said it adds extra iron ores, it probably is a translation that went wrong (like the MANY translation I see in this game) so it might mean 'higher chances to get ores' when extracting.

Either a chance to get more ores, or a chance to get a higher quality ore.

Of course I'll need to get some testing with this but.
If you have a one twinkle title on a weapon, equip that and try to extract 10 blunt swords, and see how often one of them will become something different.

If you have a +10 iron pts, I'm thinking there's a 10% chance you get 'something' different when extracting weapons?
0 0

dra6o0n answered:

UPDATE: It seems that when I was gathering a bunch of 'hard mode' crusaders to sell without using the extraction titled sword, i get mostly iron ore, but some gave me ground metal, and one gave me a combined iron ore and ground metal.
The stats determine what you get, so there could be a chance that the Iron pts increases the value of extraction, so the crusaders that are 17~19 strength on hard mode could give you ground metal instead of 20+ strength crusaders.
It doesn't work on extremely low value items though, so it should be used for farmable weapons like crusaders at very hard mode where you have a 500 strength weapon to kill them in a ambush, to extract.
0 0