Question from keanudracula06

Romance help?

I romanced Ash in ME1. Then Miranda in ME2. I want to rekindle the romance with Ash in ME3. When Shepard meets with Miranda if i say nothing has changed what happens?

Blueramza answered:

Spoilers
.
.
.
If your going for Ashley, honesty with both characters is extremely important to Ashley. If you try to have a side relationship with Miranda, Ashley will try to kill you and you'll end up having to kill her. Pick the choice with Miranda that leans towards friendship.
2 0

Answers

AxleSauce answered:

Yeah, Ash doesn't take kindly to double dating. Youll get the option to apologize and confirm that youre interested only in Ashley, after being honest with her about your previous relationship - Take it. If you continue with Miranda, the above post ^ may happen.

Also - make sure to buy only the "Tennyson Collection" gift for Ash when she's in the hospital. You'll be able to give it to her the second, or third time you see her in the hospital. There are multiple gifts you can purchase at the hospital, but make sure only to buy the Tennyson Collection.
0 0

Captmactavish answered:

Keep talking to Ash Miranda will die near the end of the game amd tennyson collection will help to
0 1

Starting a new ME3 romance? Answered spectre08911
Can I get romance with two persons? Open defter23
Did I mess up the Ashley Romance track? Open ColeTheUber
Getting Collectors edition? Unanswered SquishyGoblin
Anderson got kicked off the council?! Open g_martinez