Question from ColeTheUber

Did I mess up the Ashley Romance track?

So when Ashley was in the hospital, I guess I got mad at her for what happens in Mass Effect 2.
If I remember correctly, I told her that "we were okay" and then "You abandoned me on Horizon" or something.
Now I am at the point where I can "lock-in" Jack or Liara, but I haven't even been able to talk to Ashley. She is back on my crew and has been for a few missions.
Did I completely mess that option up?

ColeTheUber provided additional details:

I haven't been able to talk to her at all, and I only visited her once in the hospital.

Answers

Luigi_316 answered:

Basically to rekindle or start a new relationship with Ashley you require to use the uppermost right option on the dialog wheel to be nice to her. You can also increase your chances by using the Iced Brandy you can buy in the hospital before visiting her I think... After you recruit her into your squad be sure to go talk with her whenever possible in order to progress her paramour course.
1 0

djschreffler answered:

You don't want the Iced Brandy. Remember back from ME1 that she loves poetry. Especially by a particular poet.

You want the collected Alfred, Lord Tennyson poems as her gift.

Bonus: at the end, she quotes from 'The Charge of the Light Brigade'.
0 0

Where Ashley go? Answered rascalsboy
Romance help? Answered keanudracula06
Can I get romance with two persons? Open defter23
Starting a new ME3 romance? Answered spectre08911
How does having a relationship with Miranda effect a relationship with Ashley? Answered rascalsboy