Question from Imacrazy

Any good healing potions via Alchemy?

Ok first off I'm new to Alchemy in Elder Scrolls and have never done it before, but I do know that eating ingredients give you the general idea of what to mix, so far all I've got are resist and damage effects; anyone found any good mixes for healing potions that can be made? Thanks!!

tkayiira answered:

All these have restore health: Blisterwort, Blue Dartwing, Blue Mountain Flower, Butterfly Wing, Charred Skeever Hide, Daedra Heart, Eye of Sabre Cat, Imp Stool, Rock Warbler Egg, Swamp Fungal Pod, Wheat
0 0

Answers

jecht_highwind answered:

Well the Bartender in River wood tells you a good combination but i can not remember what
0 0

Ace_Dragoon answered:

I assume by good, you mean potent ones ? Those come by having high skills and taking a few perks to help out.
0 0

donkey_kong1985 answered:

I got the vampire's disease, and didn't have a potion to cure it. So I went online because I didn't want to waste game hours finding a cure and letting the disease progress... found this: gamingreality.com/2011/11/skyrim-alchemy-effects-and-ingredients.html which has a lot of info, it might even be complete. I was lucky enough to have vampire dust and mudcrap chitin on me so... problem solved.

wait, am I allowed to post external sites?
0 0

donkey_kong1985 answered:

*Mudcrab.
0 0