Does the Dark Brotherhood kill off Quest NPC's?

1. In Ivarstead you can get a quest to help find the remains of Narfi's dead sister.
    There fore you have to first talk to Narfi, then to the Inn keeper,. and when you have found the remains you have to talk to Narfi again.

I was halfway though that mission when I joined the Dark Brotherhood.
    then I got a mission from them to kill Narfi!? like wtf.
    I found the remains of his sister and got her amulet but when i went to Narfi all I could say was "The Dark Brotherhood sent me" "Die filthy scum" and "(be silent)".

When I killed him I got a message with Quest Failed.

Do you have to kill more NPC's in the Dark Brotherhood quest line???
    Cause then i'd rather do those quests first and then kill'em.

User Info: LandscapeManX

LandscapeManX - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Most likely. Remember in Oblivion where the guy Argonian asks you to kill a traitor? I got screwed over by doing the Ritual that made me kill everyone and I forgot about that quest until it was too late

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Unfortunately you do kill some quest npcs but only quest related people to misc quests that give you nothing special. No real quest givers that are worth mentioning die.

User Info: piknim

piknim - 5 years ago 0 0