Question from themadhatter13

Where can I find a flawless ruby?

I nee a flawless ruby for a quest anyone know where to find one?

whatmustido answered:

Go mining or go looting. I've found plenty doing both. You could try a miscellaneous trader or maybe a mage trader, but that's chancy and it would be pricy.
0 0

Answers

jet_screen84 answered:

In the quest for civil war when u go to get the crown, where u kill the drugher to get the crown look up left standing in front of the throne in u will see two bowls. Shoot with a arrow or spell to get a few gems a spell book AMD the FLAWLESS RUBY :)
0 0

runpaul4skin answered:

Go to solitude and look for an argonian that wants you to turn off the solitude lighthouse eventually that quest will take you to a grotto full of pirates. Inside is the captain of a sunken ship that sunk inside the grotto! Kill him and loot the key dive in the water and find the ship which has your ruby in it. That's where I found mine as well as my first glass helmet if your the light armor kinda guy.
0 0

Where can I find flawless sapphires? Open duckley
How do I return gold ore and flawless saphires to Madessi? Answered DarkWereElf
Where do i find? Open aaron_wellons
Need to find another way out. Help? Answered Zack_attack180
Where can i find a dog ? Open coolkatgamer