Where can I find a flawless ruby?

1. I nee a flawless ruby for a quest anyone know where to find one?

User Info: themadhatter13

themadhatter13 - 5 years ago

1. Go mining or go looting. I've found plenty doing both. You could try a miscellaneous trader or maybe a mage trader, but that's chancy and it would be pricy.

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido - 5 years ago 0 0

1. In the quest for civil war when u go to get the crown, where u kill the drugher to get the crown look up left standing in front of the throne in u will see two bowls. Shoot with a arrow or spell to get a few gems a spell book AMD the FLAWLESS RUBY :)

User Info: jet_screen84

jet_screen84 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to solitude and look for an argonian that wants you to turn off the solitude lighthouse eventually that quest will take you to a grotto full of pirates. Inside is the captain of a sunken ship that sunk inside the grotto! Kill him and loot the key dive in the water and find the ship which has your ruby in it. That's where I found mine as well as my first glass helmet if your the light armor kinda guy.

User Info: runpaul4skin

runpaul4skin - 5 years ago 0 0