Question from DisgruntleDevil

The Headless Horseman?

Spotted the Horseman by Fort Sungard (SW) at night and chased him till sunup, near Whiterun. He stuck to the roads. Was wondering if anyone else had seen him, and if so, if you got to interact with him.

Ciryadin answered:

He's just an easter egg.
2 0

Answers

Inshalla answered:

I saw him on the road between Solitute & Dragon's Bridge. I've heard he leads you to a grave yard & gives you a quest of some sort.
0 0

wolf1123 answered:

Ya i saw him to. And i fallowed him to the grave yard but it didnt give me a quest . He scared to soul gems out of me. lol
0 0

brothers_wicked answered:

I have also seen the Headless Horseman. He is a Random World Encounter. I was somewhere north of Falkreath when I saw him. The Headless Horseman appeared ethereal so I used my etheral form shout to try and interact with him, but it didn't work. He leads you toward a graveyard called Hamvir's Rest. Hamvir's Rest is northwest of Whiterun. If you hit the Halted Stream Camp it's almost directly west (and a tiny bit north). I haven't confirmed it yet, but his head should be in that graveyard which gives you a quest.
1 0