How do I beat (Odahviing)?

1. When I trap Odahviing and go to interrogate him there is not speech dialogue option...and he just sits in the trap. I have tried many times reloading and reloading and cannot talk to him. Please help meh

User Info: Wbry88

Wbry88 - 5 years ago
    My main problem was the Jarl would not come with me to interrogate him...I fixed this by punching him around 30 times and when he got pissed I led him down to the dragon. After this the dialogue appeared FINALLY. thanks guys

User Info: Wbry88

Wbry88 - 5 years ago

1. Have you talked to him at all yet or are you trying to free him? I had a problem where I had bounty with the Guard that lets him free so I couldn't continue. I kept "persuading" him and he would just keep saying I had bounty over and over. I eventually had to go to jail lol. My advice is to take all your quests off and assign just the Odahviing quest and then manually travel from outside Whiterun all the way up to the dragonj and try talking to him again

User Info: neohippie2010

neohippie2010 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. You're luky. you have to let him go so he can take you to aluduine but he fights you as soon as you release him. but when you beat him he doesnt die and you have tot alk to him, if youo dont his health comes back and goes back on a rampage, i cant get dialogue options during the fight so im on a constant loop here. i have noidea how tofix it and im running out of health

User Info: kirklmatty

kirklmatty - 5 years ago 0 0