Question from annalex85

Can I buy horse armour?

I just want to know if I can buy horse armour, seems stupid to not add it since it wasn't in Oblivion for non xbox 360 owners

Ceclor answered:

Nope. No horse armor currently.

It would sure be helpful. Your mounts are awfully willing to do battle, aren't they?
3 1

Answers

Ciryadin answered:

No. Maybe in an expansion.
0 0

Whipzioki answered:

It would be quite epic. think about it. a horse with spiked armour charging thru a bandit camp. mwhahahahahahahhahahah >;)
0 0

cheeze90002 answered:

There was this time I dasided to kill some imperialism and their horse tried to kill me. So I used unrelenting force and lonched it off a mountian side. It was awesome. :^)_)
0 1

Death_Master911 answered:

No, Horse Armour Is Currently Unavailable For Skyrim. It Has Not Been Made As An Addition In The New DLC Dawnguard Either. It's Currently Available As A DLC For Oblivion On The Xbox 360 At The Cost Of 200 Microsoft Points.
1 0

How to use a bow on a horse? Answered Rabidram
How to fly with horse ? Answered dune1254
Armour Rating? Answered Whipzioki
Glass Armour? Answered sunbeamkpp
so I can't find my horse? Answered destroyah22