Perks through Quest?

1. I've read in the forums that you get 20 perks through quest... Is this true? Also where can you find these quest?

User Info: Astal2684

Astal2684 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You do not earn any perks through quests. You can only earn perks through levelling.

User Info: LeonDragonHeart

LeonDragonHeart (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually, I'm hearing rumors that there is one quest that will land you a free perk; it's supposedly part of the Blades quests but I haven't found them yet myself to confirm.

User Info: Mythranil

Mythranil (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The only perk i now you get wich at the moment does nothing is the blades quest were u kill paranouxx then esbern will talk to u n say to give give a dragon bone n scale gives u a potion perk called dragon infusion that does nothing when u drink it n the quest is unsolvable because the quest is gliched

User Info: dese818

dese818 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. There is some perk that you can gain by making quests, like the mara and diabela quests. And there is the quest to bring the scales to esbern, to gain Esbern's Potion, but there is a bug and you don't gain the dragon infusion perk. That one appers to me when I Killed a dradon in Bonestrewn Crest. I don't now yet if there are other perks.

User Info: JeanMassa

JeanMassa - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Oh, and there are a perk in three that you gain when talking with Paranouxx by the first time and ask about the three words (power, fade and fire, but the fade perk is with a bug too, the fire give 25% damage and the power gives % under the stagger).

User Info: JeanMassa

JeanMassa - 4 years ago 0 0