Question from Astal2684

Perks through Quest?

I've read in the forums that you get 20 perks through quest... Is this true? Also where can you find these quest?

Answers

LeonDragonHeart answered:

You do not earn any perks through quests. You can only earn perks through levelling.
0 0

Mythranil answered:

Actually, I'm hearing rumors that there is one quest that will land you a free perk; it's supposedly part of the Blades quests but I haven't found them yet myself to confirm.
0 0

dese818 answered:

The only perk i now you get wich at the moment does nothing is the blades quest were u kill paranouxx then esbern will talk to u n say to give give a dragon bone n scale gives u a potion perk called dragon infusion that does nothing when u drink it n the quest is unsolvable because the quest is gliched
0 0

JeanMassa answered:

There is some perk that you can gain by making quests, like the mara and diabela quests. And there is the quest to bring the scales to esbern, to gain Esbern's Potion, but there is a bug and you don't gain the dragon infusion perk. That one appers to me when I Killed a dradon in Bonestrewn Crest. I don't now yet if there are other perks.
0 0

JeanMassa answered:

Oh, and there are a perk in three that you gain when talking with Paranouxx by the first time and ask about the three words (power, fade and fire, but the fade perk is with a bug too, the fire give 25% damage and the power gives % under the stagger).
0 0

Don't know what to do with perks? Answered HunterTrainer72
Resetting Perks? Answered Sieglind
What are the exact perks to being a vampire/werewolf? Answered awimgreat
What is the maximun number of Perks I can obtain? Open bourbonwolf3
Atronach Forge and Bound Weapon Perks? Answered MoonFoxtheGrey