Question from millionsunback

Can i get blade of WOE without kill Astrid?

I need help here , during the 1st we met astrid when we must kill one person from the 3 . ppl say to obtain blood of woe u must kill her there. Is that right? I take a wrong phase , i think we kill her when she's already in the sanctuanary, n i killed here there but she keep come back alive.

Luiman04 answered:

If you didn't kill her at the shack then she's immortal from then on since she's a quest giver in a questline. You'll eventually get it after more DB quests. So, you really have 2 chances of getting it.
2 0

Answers

millionsunback answered:

DB quest? what do you mean by DB quest?
0 1

pupped answered:

DB = Dark Brotherhood ?_?
However i stole the Blade of Woe from her at the abadoned shack which she took me after i killed Greth the Kind (i think that was her name). I had pickpocket level 100 and all the perks. If you can't steel it and does not want to kill her wait till the end of the DB quests.
1 1

benarbuckle answered:

If you do the Dark Brotherhood questline long enough, you will get it from her SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER because she ends up dying and gives it to you.
1 1

APersian answered:

Also, in the Pickpocket tree, there is a perk called misdirecition, which allows you to pickpocket it from her whenever you like. Later, you get it anyways, so this way you can dual wield the BLade of woe
0 0

MultivitaminCCC answered:

Have you tried asking nicely? You may get stabbed but it's worth a try.
0 2

masterlouie_143 answered:

*Spoiler Alert*
After you screw up the quest to assassinate the emperor, you'll find the DB Sanctuary infested by those Penitus Oculatus Agents, kill 'em off and in the end you'll be embracing the Night Mother and soon after, you'll see Astrid burnt to a crisp and doing the Black Sacrament but She's actually the Black Sacrament herself and kill her, beside her is the Blade of Woe. It actually has better effects than the one in TESIV Oblivion.
1 0

The zero blade? Answered yt2djxvdby
Blade of Woe glitch? Answered garentee
Upgrading the blade of woe? Answered Zenaty
Where can I find the ebony blade? Answered Bas34500
How does the Ebony blade's damage work? Answered Kurt805