Question from garenhight

The marriage Ceremony won't start. HELP?

I did all the things to arrange the marriage, but when i go to the temple, there is no marriage cutscene and my fiancee just says the same thing over again. How do i fix this?

I kinda tried what you said, i asked for the wedding at 10 pm, so i waited 24 hours at riften stable then another 10 for it to be 8 am, but when i went in, maramel still doesn't say anything, and my fiancee still just says the same thing. The guests just congratulate me, and nothing else happens

You have to be careful with the wedding ceremony. The priest will tell you the ceremony takes place the next day between dawn and dusk, which is 8 AM - 8 PM. If you arrange a marriage after 8 PM and before 8 AM the next morning, you must enter the temple between 8 AM and 8 PM. If you're inside, the marriage won't start. If you arrange a wedding after midnight do not wait a full day until 8 AM, you will miss the ceremony.

You Have to be wearing the amulet of amara to start the ceremony within the timeline

You must be wearing the Amulet of Mara and show up on time. Remember, when they say tomorrow before 6am, they mean that same day as 12am-6am are considered late night of the previous day. also, if you go to the temple and wait inside, you will need to exit and re-enter the temple of Mara to trigger the wedding.

if you Killed someone from the Village/City that your Fiancee lives in the Game will bug out and brings the dead body IN THE CEREMONY to Fix it Hide the Body Under the Temple and it Should Work

I always had to wait till next day... If you quick travel to the stable & go back to the temple it should work, but it happens in evening, not 8am, I'm pretty sure.

The marriage is a very glitchy part of this game. Just be careful with the time and make a save BEFORE you propose, preferably right in front of your spouse-to-be.

After asking the priest to arrange a wedding ceremony, he will say come back in a day or something like that. If you wait two days, a text above the screen will appear and the wedding will be canceled and cannot be rescheduled. You will have to load the game or just go about with your day, but you cannot ask/attend another wedding ceremony if missed the first. Hope this helped :)

You can ask the priest and your spouse for another chance, and you can reschedule.