Question from garenhight

The marriage Ceremony won't start. HELP?

I did all the things to arrange the marriage, but when i go to the temple, there is no marriage cutscene and my fiancee just says the same thing over again. How do i fix this?

garenhight provided additional details:

I kinda tried what you said, i asked for the wedding at 10 pm, so i waited 24 hours at riften stable then another 10 for it to be 8 am, but when i went in, maramel still doesn't say anything, and my fiancee still just says the same thing. The guests just congratulate me, and nothing else happens

Answers

naraku2099 answered:

You have to be careful with the wedding ceremony. The priest will tell you the ceremony takes place the next day between dawn and dusk, which is 8 AM - 8 PM. If you arrange a marriage after 8 PM and before 8 AM the next morning, you must enter the temple between 8 AM and 8 PM. If you're inside, the marriage won't start. If you arrange a wedding after midnight do not wait a full day until 8 AM, you will miss the ceremony.
1 0

Recklessfreak answered:

You Have to be wearing the amulet of amara to start the ceremony within the timeline
0 0

InfiniteAvenger answered:

You must be wearing the Amulet of Mara and show up on time. Remember, when they say tomorrow before 6am, they mean that same day as 12am-6am are considered late night of the previous day. also, if you go to the temple and wait inside, you will need to exit and re-enter the temple of Mara to trigger the wedding.
0 0

yazn6754 answered:

if you Killed someone from the Village/City that your Fiancee lives in the Game will bug out and brings the dead body IN THE CEREMONY to Fix it Hide the Body Under the Temple and it Should Work
0 0

XDevilzRogueX answered:

I always had to wait till next day... If you quick travel to the stable & go back to the temple it should work, but it happens in evening, not 8am, I'm pretty sure.
0 0

BigE1717 answered:

The marriage is a very glitchy part of this game. Just be careful with the time and make a save BEFORE you propose, preferably right in front of your spouse-to-be.
1 0

Stronggorem answered:

After asking the priest to arrange a wedding ceremony, he will say come back in a day or something like that. If you wait two days, a text above the screen will appear and the wedding will be canceled and cannot be rescheduled. You will have to load the game or just go about with your day, but you cannot ask/attend another wedding ceremony if missed the first. Hope this helped :)
0 0

LucarioBomb answered:

You can ask the priest and your spouse for another chance, and you can reschedule.
0 0

NeroDantes answered:

Same thing kinda happened to me . I had the ceremony at 1 AM. I waited for the ceremony and freaked out until my spouse went to attend the ceremony. Wait outside eventually it will start. Just make sure you are wearing the Amulet of MAra
0 0

johnrichmond answered:

My Name is JOHN RICHMOND .I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from engage to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him uzorspelltemple@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there' he will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck. his web site is/ www.uzorspelltemple.webs.com
0 0

stanmack answered:

I noticed on mine that mikael was walking away from my ceremony if i waited outside, I fixed mine by reloading, waiting for the day inside the temple quickly talking to mikeal before he leaves and he instead sits down and the ceremony begins, weird
0 0

How do you start the wedding ceremony ? Answered BamaR1
Marriage help? Answered RealBritishGod
I need help with marriage? Open Wooyeah517
A marriage problem? Answered driverman_2
Marriage problems? Open CrnZamj