Question from honeybader13

Can I remarry?

Alright, I got married to Muiri awhile back. Things were going well, but her "Thank you for solving my...problem" has gotten annoying. Also, now that im a vampire, i need to feed on people while they sleep. She doesnt sleep. How do i remarry??

honeybader13 provided additional details:

Ive looked online and found mixed results, saying its not possible or to murder her silently. But im still clueless.

The girl is married isnt a follower, so i cant have her follow me into the wilderness.

Da_Big_Double_D answered:

You can remarry but only on PC. As of the first console patch this seems to have been disabled. If you are playing on PC just do as mentioned above. Bring your current wife to either your house or wilderness and kill her. Once she is dead just put the Amulet of Mara back on and your a bachelor lookin' for tail again!

My sources are from IGN wiki and can be found at this link. www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Marriage_Partners
0 0

Answers

Knight4650 answered:

Kill her. Then you can get remarried. You have to get her to follow you, and kill her in the wilderness when nobody is around, so you don't get a bounty.
0 0

Xerorin answered:

If you have a house, have her move there and kill her inside. If you do it quickly, it won't raise an alert or bounty.

Then, simply put on an Amulet of Mara and go up to your next choice of vict--I mean, spouses.
0 0