Cant go to jail in markarth!? what can i do

1. Ok i did the forsworn conspiracy mission and cant go to jail. i cant do anything with the gaurds chasing me and just keep talking to me?

User Info: s8393580

s8393580 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Not sure what you mean about chasing you and talking to you.

I had a problem too after the forsworn. If I got caught and I did not pay off my fine. they would throw me in jail and there is no way out. doors are all closed, and my keys are missing so I cannot go out the back way.
    I just pay off the fine and then take my stolen stuff back. I go back in and just after the bridge inside the jail is little cave area and your items will be in a chest in there. same concept as every town jail.

If you can't pay off the debt try becoming part of the thief guild that gives the option to bride the guard or put some perks up the speech tree for the bribe. These options might make it a little cheaper.

hope this helps.

User Info: gorilla3

gorilla3 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Reload a previous save and try again

User Info: andrewjames

andrewjames - 1 year ago 0 0