Stones of Barenziah/Thalmor Embassy?

1. I have collected all of the stones but the one in the Thalmor Embassy. I was there for the party and completed that quest but didn't grab the stone when I was there. Now when I go back to get the stone the door is locked and needs a key to get in. It doesn't look like any of the guards are carrying one on them. How do I get into the Thalmor Embassy?

User Info: Philly2Phx

Philly2Phx - 4 years ago
    I can't find the Reeking Cave on my map and I have been all round the mountain the Embassy is on and I can't find it. Where is it?

User Info: Philly2Phx

Philly2Phx - 4 years ago

1. The same thing happened to me. Go Back to the Reeking cave and enter it and you will find the stone sitting near a body at the back, but you cannot, as far as I can tell, get back into the Embassy.

User Info: james1104

james1104 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Ok...go to the embassy and open the map. Go to the local view where it just shows the embassy and look for the entrance for the on the map then walk to it. You have to walk/slide down the mountain side, but you wont die. Do that and you will find it. If I remember right, you go to the entrance to the embassy but dont go in. Go left around the side and along the wall, look at the map (local view) then like I said before follow it, slide down and you should find it. If you cant find it after this I'll try and maybe post a video or something. Hope that helps. :o)

User Info: james1104

james1104 - 4 years ago 0 0