Question from garry1012

Slow motion???

I got the skyrim game upon its intial release and have always used a bow for a weapon and have never had the game go into slow motion with a critical shot kill. I havent played it in a couple months and had to update in order to play again. is this part of the update and if it is can i turn it off i cant find anyway to turn it off and it is annoying when trying to stealth kill a group and get slo-motion with every shot

astartespete answered:

The kill animations for ranged weapons and spells were added in the latest update, and can't be turned off.
It's not cool but you'll have to live with them.....
0 0

Answers

PJB-11 answered:

Do you mean a kill-cam? If the game shows a slow motion shot of you killing your target, that is an additional feature provided in the most recent update. I don't think there's a way to turn it off.
0 0

Why do I walk so slow? Answered driverman_2
Fortify Enchanting Potion Resetting Value? Unanswered IzzyRamirez
When can I load a DLC into the game? Unanswered Sa-tana
All the sounds have been replaced with the marriage scene? Unanswered cancerstarfish
Where can I find the daedra enemies? Unanswered TheDerpySandwic