Question from garry1012

Slow motion???

I got the skyrim game upon its intial release and have always used a bow for a weapon and have never had the game go into slow motion with a critical shot kill. I havent played it in a couple months and had to update in order to play again. is this part of the update and if it is can i turn it off i cant find anyway to turn it off and it is annoying when trying to stealth kill a group and get slo-motion with every shot

astartespete answered:

The kill animations for ranged weapons and spells were added in the latest update, and can't be turned off.
It's not cool but you'll have to live with them.....
0 0

PJB-11 answered:

Do you mean a kill-cam? If the game shows a slow motion shot of you killing your target, that is an additional feature provided in the most recent update. I don't think there's a way to turn it off.
0 0

Why do I walk so slow? Answered driverman_2
Drascua in the PIECES OF THE PAST quest? Unanswered mick51
Haemars shame? Unanswered mick51
My health bar is completely empty and the screen is flashing red? Unanswered zephyirs12
Skyrim? Open Trysten