Thieves guild unique treasures?

1. I've gone through the thieves guild extra jobs and I've become guild master and I have some treasures I'm meant to give to Delvin and it isn't giving me the option to show him the treasures, have I done something wrong or is this a glitch?

User Info: arnie7854

arnie7854 - 4 years ago
    Which items specifically are they? Because there is one that has been causing glitches that prevents the others from being able to be sold.

User Info: DaJoe86

DaJoe86 - 4 years ago
    The items are:
    Dwemer puzzle cube
    East Empire shipping map
    Model ship
    Queen bee statue

User Info: arnie7854

arnie7854 - 4 years ago

1. The Eye of the Falmer is well know for becoming unable to be delivered to Devlin, but I don't know if it would affect other items as well. In my first play under patch 1.3 I didn't had any trouble, but under patch 1.4 I was unable to sell it to Devlin so I went and dropped and manually placed it on the shelves for my personal enjoyment even when it wasn't "officially" placed there.
    I'm playing the game again this time under 1.5 and haven't reached the point of getting it so I don't know if this time it'll get glitched or not. I've already sold some items from the secondary jobs to him so I think it might be ok.

User Info: erdvilla

erdvilla (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

1. I think the only way to give it to him is when hes standing by the shelves the treasures are displayed on. I did this before i was guild master and he wouldn't take the treasures unless he was in the cistern

User Info: ipodtouchtech11

ipodtouchtech11 - 3 years ago 0 0