Question from arnie7854

Thieves guild unique treasures?

I've gone through the thieves guild extra jobs and I've become guild master and I have some treasures I'm meant to give to Delvin and it isn't giving me the option to show him the treasures, have I done something wrong or is this a glitch?

DaJoe86 asked for clarification:

Which items specifically are they? Because there is one that has been causing glitches that prevents the others from being able to be sold.

arnie7854 provided additional details:

The items are:
Dwemer puzzle cube
East Empire shipping map
Model ship
Queen bee statue

erdvilla answered:

The Eye of the Falmer is well know for becoming unable to be delivered to Devlin, but I don't know if it would affect other items as well. In my first play under patch 1.3 I didn't had any trouble, but under patch 1.4 I was unable to sell it to Devlin so I went and dropped and manually placed it on the shelves for my personal enjoyment even when it wasn't "officially" placed there.
I'm playing the game again this time under 1.5 and haven't reached the point of getting it so I don't know if this time it'll get glitched or not. I've already sold some items from the secondary jobs to him so I think it might be ok.
0 0

Answers

ipodtouchtech11 answered:

I think the only way to give it to him is when hes standing by the shelves the treasures are displayed on. I did this before i was guild master and he wouldn't take the treasures unless he was in the cistern
0 0

Thieves Guild????? Open AdamDarkStrider
How do I join the thieves guild? Answered Starkiller258
Is Stealing from the Thieves guild Okay? Open markj1122
Thieves guild glitch help? Open ajboojay
Is it possible to destroy the Thieves' Guild? Open Storm_Walker