Question from Starkiller258

Asked: 3 years ago

What do i use dwemer levers and centurion dynamo cores for?

Can i sell them or do i need to save them for a quest?

Accepted Answer

From: scorpioss87 3 years ago

if you take the dwemer stuff to Deep Folk Crossing, north west of Markarth, there is a dwemer converter witch transforms the items into dwarven armor and weapons, handy if you need some ekstra cash...

Rated: +3 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Submitted Answers


In Morrowind there was a quest from a Dwarvin robo spider thing, he asked you to retrieve stuff like that, but I have yet to see him in Skyrim. For now sell them, there is plenty more of them around.

Rated: +0 / -0

In the college of winterhold, You'll get a quest that requires 10 dwarven clogs. Not sure if the guy will ask for anything else after the quest. I never finished it before starting over.

Rated: +0 / -0

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

Similar Questions

question status from
Where are the Dwemer Ruins? Answered thewinn23
How do I use a Dwemer Convertor? Answered dogbot103
Where can I find (dwemer metal)? Answered buffguy88
Aspiring Mage? Unanswered Smoking_Joker
Problem with the Companions? Answered MVP1978