Question from babyboy34

Hunting and Consume Dr Samuel Billingsley?

I cant find Dr Samuel Billingsley been looking and hunting for hours each day trying to find him please help me?

Answers

mtgamerguy answered:

Dr. Samuel Billingsley is located in Oakhurst, what looks like a cemetary on the map, lower center, with crosses, go to the upper right. He's wearing a blue Bio-suit. Hope this helps, I found him by accident. Seems a guy in a blue biosuit would be the logical choice to consume after using the Hunt/R3 the whole time.
0 0

DevilKnight answered:

The game walks you through the Hunting system at the start of the game with slow motion breakdowns.

Get to a high ground a send out a ping that turns the city red. A responding wave will return that restores colour to the city. Your target is the origin of that responding wave, so you just have to track the source of the wave by sending out pings and moving in the direction of where the wave is coming from. Once you get to a proximity where it's less clear which of several soldiers is sending out the responding ping, your ping will make their whole body glow red, so they're easy to spot.

Lots of people have been asking about this, and it's really not all that tricky provided they bothered paying attention to the in-game tutorial.
1 0

Little_Rider11 answered:

Your game might possibly be bugged. Lucky for you, you haven't made much progress in the game so restarting won't be that inconvenient. That is what I suggest.
0 0