Whats the best way to get the So Above it All trophy?

1. Whats the best building to jump off of?

User Info: KillerClown21

KillerClown21 - 4 years ago

1. Well you can do it on the empire state building on Red Zone, but you should better spend some points on the Movements upgrade.

User Info: 3_Play_3

3_Play_3 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you have the right upgrades it doesn't even have to be a high building. I got mine while in the Green Zone, which doesn't have many high buildings. If you have the locomotion upgrades to enhance length and duration of gliding, and one that adds a third airdash then its easy. I did it when I wasn't even trying. XD

User Info: PS3Gamer5000

PS3Gamer5000 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I found that the Empire State Building, or the Gentek Building in the Red Zone worked well.

If you have the three dash upgrade, then it's really easy to get. Just don't move around so you fall slower, and use your dash and re-apply the flight when you start to get low.

User Info: Shadow_Emerald

Shadow_Emerald - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I also did mine off the Empire State building, it's fairly easy just hold you jump button to get maximum height then start gliding, having the upgrade to have 3 dashes and glide further helps a lot. Dash once and hold until you start falling faster then dash again and repeat. I toped out at about 30-35 seconds without trying.

Locomotion :
    -Dashing
    -Jet Propulsion
    -Extra Dashing
    -RE : Empire State building in the red zone (also linked to the "Icarus" Trophy).

User Info: Priminoid

Priminoid - 4 years ago 1 1
  4. Priminoid has the best answer

User Info: Imedge

Imedge - 4 years ago 0 0