How do you find the hunt and consume for DR shaffeld?

1. I cant find him, I keep pressing the L3 button and I just dont understand how it works? Can anyone help? lol

User Info: 20067221

20067221 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. The Hunter Vision works like a sonar, which will require basic understanding of how sonars work. Think of it this way, you send out a signal, which will go around the city (the circular beam around you). When the beam hits your target, a different circle will emit around him, and using this, you can pinpoint the direction he comes from. You should also get to high ground, as to more easily find your target, whose blood or nervous system (not sure which) will emit a bright red/orange color when they are detected.

User Info: PandaPoacher

PandaPoacher - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. See the previous comment. Just press the L3 button (push down on the left thumb stick) and watch the pulse go out and make not of where it returns from. Keep using the Hunting Pulse and moving towards the return pulse and you will slowly zero in on the target.

User Info: churchcody

churchcody - 4 years ago 0 0